Serial Port Monitor v7.0.342 Download
Serial Port Monitor is a professional software application that allows reading and recording serial data going through your computer’s serial ports. The program is a big help for those who develop and debug software and hardware solutions that use COM ports for serial data transfer.
RS232 Port Monitor comes with a slew of powerful features, including advanced filtering and search options, built-in terminal, convenient data visualizers, the ability to record serial communication data to a file, and more. The software has a streamlined and user-friendly interface and doesn’t require any programming skills.
- Start/stop monitoring the serial port that is already opened by another application (available in Professional/Company Edition only)
- Completely compatible with Windows 10 (both x32 and x 64)
- Serial Port Monitor and all of its internal drivers are digitally signed
- Any number of serial ports can be monitored simultaneously
- Possibility to add several ports for monitoring in one session
- Supports all COM-port types: standard on-board ports, extension board ports, software-based virtual COM ports, bluetooth serial ports, USB to SERIAL cradles, etc
- Data transmission monitoring and logging
- Advanced send dialog: easily send various types of data, apply aliases for faster typing and automation, send files and loop functions and commands, change serial port parameters on-the-fly (available in Professional/Company Edition only)
- Real-time data capturing
- Various monitoring visualizers: table view, line view, dump view, terminal view
- Incoming and outgoing data streams logging
- Redirected file can be either split into a bunch of files or can be limited to user-defined size
- Possibility to export raw data to a file in Terminal view
- Multi-colored commands display in table view
- Any software/hardware that works with a serial port can be monitored
- Intercept and record all serial input/output control codes (IOCTLs), tracking their full details and parameters
- Customizable monitoring session logging (several timestamp formats, different scale of notation, customizable logging string length etc.)
- Convenient and flexible monitoring session’s management: saving and loading all monitored data, exporting and redirecting to file functions
- Monitoring session exporting (HTML, ASCII text, UNICODE text, Exсel CSV) and automatic redirection to file (Serial Port Monitor will automatically append all monitored data to a file in real-time)
- Supports copying all recorded data to clipboard
- Supports adding data automatically before and after packet to be transmitted
- Full duplex mode supported
- Control lines status visualized
- Unique stream filtering tools with presets
- All baudrates supported
- Flexible configuration: stopbits, flow control, parity control, data bits, highlighting, etc.
- User-friendly flexible interface: the software is designed to provide easy access to serial ports, no programming skills are required
- The “Comments” section in the Table view
- Quick filters customization in the toolbar
- A new data redirection file can be created when monitoring is inactive
- The statistics in status bar from first to last highlighted IRP in the Table view. The IRPs in Table view now have the transcript hints from the Line view
- Filter data by ports
- The data that an application tried to write to port is displayed additionally to actually written data
- The automatic scroll for the Terminal view can be disabled
- Instead of overwriting the existing data in the file one can continue writing to it with the new command line option
- Windows (32-bit and 64-bit): XP / 2003/2008 / Vista / 7/8/10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016
Serial Port Monitor v7.0.342 x86
|File Parameters||Parameter Values|
Serial Port Monitor v7.0.342 x64
|File Parameters||Parameter Values|
Install the software.
Do not run the software after installation.
To run the cracked version of the software, you should only use the icon created on the desktop. Otherwise you have run the uncracked version.