PitStop Pro 2020 v20.0 Download
A versatile plugin for working with PDF files in Adobe Acrobat. This software has the ability to create and edit PDF files. As you know, many PDF files are not as expected, in many cases the output does not work as you want and worse, in some cases you have lost the ability to edit the files and Or the file is not editable in Adobe Acrobat at all.
PitStop Pro is a plugin that integrates with Adobe Acrobat software and fixes the problems mentioned above. Now with this software, editing PDF files is like separating a piece of cake that you can easily edit part or all of the PDF files in full detail.
PDF Quality Control (Preflight)
Tired of manually checking every page of a PDF for errors? PitStop Pro automatically detects pretty much every possible error in PDF files.
Not only does PitStop Pro detect errors, it also gives you the opportunity to fix them yourself or have it done automatically.
PitStop Pro also lets you manually edit almost everything in a PDF file without leaving Adobe Acrobat.
PitStop Pro comes with an impressive array of PDF editing tools:
- Edit text, images and line-art
- Embed missing fonts, even if you do not have the font
- Fixing last-minute problems is now a mere matter of seconds. Even when the problem is more complicated or production oriented, PitStop Pro still has the right tool for the job.
- Imagine being able to apply a template with correct trim and bleed boxes to a PDF document while at the same time inserting the printer marks you want.
- PitStop Pro was developed specifically for use in a demanding, deadline-driven professional publishing environment. It won’t let you down when a deadline looms and you have to fix things quickly and efficiently.
- The built-in industry-standard PDF preflight engine checks all aspects of your PDF files to detect missing or corrupt fonts, incorrect colors, objects without bleed and much more…
- It supports standards such as PDF / X, the Ghent PDF Workgroup specifications and the profiles created by your user association, publisher or printer. You can generate a full preflight report that lists all problems found in your files or you can choose to use the navigator to pinpoint the exact error object. The navigator can often even fix the problems for you.
Global changes to the rescue
When working with long documents or to fix problems across a number of pages in a PDF file, global changes come to the rescue. Each global change can be customized to do exactly what you need and accomplishes changes automatically across a complete PDF file.
- Apply stamps
- Insert cover pages
- Renumber pages
- Convert all colors
PitStop Pro 12 introduces Smart Preflight & Correction – a more accurate and flexible way of preflighting and correcting PDF files to their specific production requirements.
Accurate detailed preflight information
When it is important to know for sure that a particular PDF file has been preflighted and by whom, the open, standards-based Certified PDF technology embedded in PitStop Pro comes in handy.
It embeds the results of the preflight in the actual PDF file and certifies the file with a standard digital signature. Never doubt the quality of the files you receive or waste time unnecessarily preflighting incoming files again.
In short, whatever problems you may face with troublesome PDF files, PitStop Pro preflight software helps you fix them quickly and efficiently without ever leaving Adobe Acrobat.
RAM (minimum): 512 MB
RAM (recommended): 2 GB
Screen resolution (minimum): 1024 x 768
Screen resolution (recommended): 1280 x 1024
Adobe Acrobat XI Standard or Pro
Including the locally installed Adobe Creative Cloud XI
Adobe Acrobat DC Standard or Pro
Adobe Acrobat 2017 Standard or Pro
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Business or Ultimate Edition – SP1 and higher (32-bit and 64-bit running in 32- bit mode)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update (KB2919355) (32-bit and 64-bit running in 32-bit mode)
Microsoft Windows 10
|File Parameters||Parameter Values|
Install the plugin.
PitStop Pro.dllfile in the
Cracked Filefolder to the installation directory and replace the original file
C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\plug_ins\Enfocus\PitStop Pro Resources