Android Studio IDE v126.96.36.199 Build 201.6858069 Download
Google Android Studio is a new Google project. This app is a new environment for Android programming based on IntelliJ IDEA and replaces EclipseAnd ADT plugin. This program is very suitable for all programmers, especially those who have just entered this path, and its advantages over Eclipse have made it easier for most programmers. In general, moving to Gradle and Maven and leaving out ANT has been very helpful. This move has made it much easier to manage project dependencies and build a program with different settings, such as the free and paid version, a special version for devices with a specific version of Android, etc. with a very base code It has become easier. The built-in Google Cloud Platform and GitHub will also help many developers save time. It should be noted that because Google has banned Iran, download for Iranian IPsThis app is not available from Google, so the latest version of this app is available for download.
- Smart and predictable code editing such as completion, refactoring and analysis
- Templates ready for different applications and start building applications faster
- Live preview of the program for different page sizes such as Smartwatches, mobiles , tablets and TVs
- Manage virtual devices installed with SDK Manager
- Use Gradle to manage Builds and Maven for dependencies
- Edit layouts with useful extras
- Use ProGuard and sign the app
- View information and application usage status of device resources – Support
- Default support for Google Cloud Platform
- Gradle-based build support.
- Android-specific refactoring and quick fixes.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Template-based wizards to create common Android designs and components.
- A rich layout editor that allows you to drag-and-drop UI components, preview layouts on multiple screen configurations, and much more.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 (32- or 64-bit)
- The Android Emulator only supports 64-bit Windows.
- 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended
- 2 GB of available disk space minimum,
4 GB Recommended (500 MB for IDE + 1.5 GB for Android SDK and emulator system image)
- 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution
|File Parameters||Parameter Values|