Virtual Serial Port Driver v8.0.428 Download
Virtual Serial Port Driver is a simple and efficient software for creating virtual serial ports and connecting them in two ways using a modem null cable. By using this software, applications will be able to exchange information at both ends of the connection, and everything that is written and recorded on one side will be visible on the other side. All ports made by this software are the same as the real model and have the same settings. In addition, you can create as many virtual ports as you want without the lack of serial ports or hardware congestion.
Virtual Serial Port Driver creates virtual serial ports and connects them in pairs via virtual null modem cable. Applications on both ends of the pair will be able to exchange data in such a way, that everything written to the first port will appear in the second one and backwards.
All virtual serial ports work and behave exactly like real ones, emulating all their settings. You can create as many virtual port pairs as you want, so there will be no serial ports shortage and no additional hardware crowding your desk.
- Create an unlimited number of virtual ports
- Full similarity of built-in ports with real samples
- Complete and direct control of ports through the software
- Faster information exchange than real ports
- Exchange information without the need for even a real port
- Permission to build a port with the same name in each system
- Ability to view and update the list of user ports
- Ability to use the port immediately after construction
- Ability to delete ports even while using it
- Any number of virtual serial ports pairs can be created
- Virtual serial ports are absolutely the same copies of real ones – applications won’t see the difference between real and virtual serial ports
- Virtual serial ports can be controlled directly from your own application via Dynamic Link Library supplied with VSPD (for OEM License owners)
- Link between virtual serial ports is much faster than real null-modem cable connection and solely depends on your processor speed (average transfer speed is about 5.5 Mbytes / sec)
- Real serial ports are not occupied – you can even have no real ports in system at all
- Possibility to create ports for the current user session only. Allows RDP users to create port with the same name (e.g. COM1) in each user session.
- You can enable automatic update of ports ’list, thus you can see pairs created in other user sessions
- Instantaneous ports creation lets working with them even before PnP manager detects the newly added ports
- Strict baudrate emulation
- Ports can be deleted even if they are open by other applications
- All signal lines are available: DTR / DSR / CTS / RTS / DCD / RI
- Full support of HandFlow control (Hardware and Xon / Xoff)
- Virtual serial line connection break emulation
- Different virtual null-modem schemes are available: standard / loopback / custom
- Virtual serial port may have any name you like, even the same name as real port has
- Ports are automatically re-created on system reboot (prior to user login)
- Possibility to change names of virtual serial ports, created by VSPD, shown in Device Manager
- Restriction of access to created virtual ports for various applications
- Virtual Serial Port Driver and all of its internal drivers are digitally signed
- Complete information about current virtual serial port state, sent / received data, etc
- Windows kernel driver technology support (WDM, WMI, Power Management, PnP, etc)
- Printers can be assigned to any virtual serial port (available after Windows reboot)
- Hyper-threading and VMware friendly
- No reboot is required after VSPD installation, creation and reconfiguration of virtual serial ports
- OS: Windows 2000, Windows (32-bit and 64-bit): XP/2003/2008/ Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2012
|File Parameters||Parameter Values|
|File format||EXE Installer|
Install the software.
Block software access to the Internet using a Windows firewall.
Register the software using the following information.
User : Ahmad_k@SCG Code : 000GN1-H6Z94V-GDEXGV-XKPBY5-0ZMHBF-X78NWV
Registration is complete, enjoy~