AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician v8.7 Portable Download
AOMEI Partition Assistant is a professional-grade tool that provides users with a wide range of hard disk and partition management capabilities for fast system deployment and data recovery. It is a full-featured hard disk and partition management application designed specifically for the enterprise environment.
The application comes with a comprehensive set of tools that can help IT administrators and system managers quickly deploy and manage an unlimited number of computers within multiple companies, while also providing them with data recovery capabilities. The program comes with an intuitive interface, providing users with fast access to all of the included capabilities. All partition and hard disk-related operations can be performed with the help of a set of wizards conveniently listed in the application’s left-side panel.
With the help of this program, IT administrators can quickly expand, split, merge, or copy partitions, while also having the option to convert them to new formats. Moreover, the tool allows them to efficiently allocate available free space, align partitions for increased performance, or recover lost partitions. AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician Edition is also capable of managing entire disks, allowing users to re-partition them, to copy all of the partitions on them to new discs, or to wipe them entirely.
Users can rebuild a disk’s MBR if necessary, and can also perform a check of the disk’s surface, to ensure that it does not include bad sectors. Furthermore, it can also offer info on the disk’s properties. Moreover, the application is capable of creating Windows PE Bootable Media, while allowing users to install Windows 8 on USB flash drives, for increased portability.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician Edition can easily prove a great option for enterprise users, especially for those who need to manage a multitude of computers. It comes with a comprehensive set of tools, as well as an intuitive interface for smooth operations.
In addition to including all the features in AOMEI Partition Assistant Ultimate Edition, the Technician Edition also allows users to manage unlimited computers within multiple companies, while also providing one technician with the possibility to charge clients for technical services. AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician Edition benefits from free lifetime upgrades.
- Comprehensive set of features;
- Extend NTFS system partition without rebooting the computer to reduce downtime;
- Resize/move a partition or dynamic volume to maximize utilization of storages;
- Easily allocate free space from one partition to another without losing data;
- Merge adjacent two partitions into one, or merge unallocated space to a partition;
- Partition alignment optimizes the drive for performance, especially for SSD;
- Erase all data permanently so that it cannot be recovered any more;
- Migrate OS from hard disk to solid-state drive (SSD), supporting MBR and GPT disk;
- Upgrade storages with disk to disk copy, no need to reinstall Windows and applications;
- Copy a partition from one hard drive to another for backing up data;
- OS: Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit), Windows® 2003, Windows® 2008, Windows® 2008 R2, Windows® Server 2012, Windows® Server 2016, Windows® Server 2019 (both 32 & 64-bit).
|File Parameters||Parameter Values|
|File Format||ZIP Archive|
|Download Tools||No special designation|