MATLAB is a product of MathWorks, one of the most powerful numerical and advanced graphing software that is widely used by students, engineers and researchers in a variety of disciplines and is not limited to mathematical computing, but can also be engineered with advanced coding and relatively easy coding. It also did. The first version of this software was presented at the University of New Mexico and Stanford in 2007 to solve problems of matrix theory, linear algebra and numerical analysis, and today hundreds of thousands of academic, academic, industrial, etc. users in a variety of engineering fields such as advanced mathematics, linear algebra, telecommunications And system engineering use it. Mathematics is a common language of many engineering sciences; matrices, differential equations, numerical fields, drawings, and graphs are the main tools used in mathematics as well as in this software.
This software is used in almost all disciplines; in any field that requires mathematical computation, curve drawing, model simulation, numerical analysis and mathematical simulation, the use of MATLAB can be useful. Problems in engineering that are usually calculated using the C and Fortran programming languages are solved much more quickly and easily using MATLAB. This software has a variety of toolkits that students and engineers in each field can use to fit their problem. You can simply write your own functions and applications using MATLAB codes and functions, and if there are many, create a sub-directory for each toolbox.
MATLAB R2018a v9.4 Download
Some Key Features Of MATLAB
- High-level language for technical computing
- Development of environment for managing code, files and data
- Interactive tools for iterative exploration, design, and problem solving
- Mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, filtering, optimization and numerical integration
- 2-D and 3-D graphics functions for visualizing data
- Tools for building custom graphical user interfaces
- Functions for integrating MATLAB based algorithms with external applications and languages, such as C, C ++, Fortran, Java, COM and Microsoft Excel
- Windows 10 ( 64-bit )
- Windows 7 SP1 ( 64-bit )
- Windows Server 2016 ( 64-bit )
- Windows Server 2012 R2 ( 64-bit )
- Windows Server 2012 ( 64-bit )
- Any Intel or AMD x86-64 processor with logical cores and AVX2 instruction set support four
- A full installation of all MathWorks products may take up to 23 GB of disk space
- 4 GB (At least 8 GB recommended)
No specific graphics card is required. Hardware accelerated graphics card supporting OpenGL 3.3 with 1GB GPU memory is recommended.
Multi-language 64-bit Windows
|File Parameters||Parameter Values|
|File name||MathWorks MATLAB R2018a + Crack – CrackzSoft|
|Download Tools||Download tools that support Magnet links (such as Thunder)|
- Download and unzip the software first.
- Start the installation process by running the Setup.exe file.
- In the popup window, select Use a File Installation Key.
- In the next window, select Yes.
- Then select the option I have the File Installation Key for my license.
- Enter serial 09806-07443-53955-64350-21751-41297.
- Complete the installation process.
- Then select Activate manually without the Internet.
- Click Browse in the Enter the full path to your license file(including file name).
- Address the license_standalone.lic file in the Crack folder and continue with the steps.
- Copy and paste the contents of the Crack folder into the software installation (C:\Program Files\MATLAB by default).
- The software is fully activated and can be used without any restrictions.
- The software’s offline update files are individually downloaded. Download them and apply the update as per the instructions contained in the Read Me.txt file.
- This application is fully tested.
- Serial for installing software is also included in Readme.txt file.
- More serials are included in the Readme.txt file for installation in Network mode and for the MATLAB Production Server installation.
- This software only runs and runs on 64-bit systems.
- All files are compressed as much as possible and can be repaired by WinRAR