Internet Download Manager (also called IDM) is a shareware download manager owned by American company Tonec, Inc. which is based in New York City. It is only available for the Microsoft Windows operating system.
Internet download manager (IDM) is a tool to manage and schedule downloads. It can use full bandwidth. It has recovery and resume capabilities to restore the interrupted downloads due to lost connection, network issues, and power outages.
IDM supports a wide range of proxy servers such as firewall, FTP, and HTTP protocols, redirected cookies, MP3 audio and MPEG video processing. It efficiently collaborates with Opera, Avant Browser, AOL, MSN Explorer, Netscape, MyIE2, and other popular browsers to manage the download
IDM Activation Tool IDM Trial Reset Download
- Divides downloads into multiple streams for faster downloading
- Batch downloads
- Import/Export download jobs
- Auto/manual updating of download address
- Multiple queues
- Recent downloads list for easy access to directories
- Video downloading from streaming video sites.
- Dynamic segmentation throughout the downloading process.
- Protocols: HTTP, FTP, HTTPS, MMS and Microsoft ISA
- Authentication protocols: Basic, NTLM, and Kerberos allowing for storage and auto-authentication of user names and passwords.
- IDM supports the following web browsers: Internet Explorer, Opera, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Netscape Navigator, Apple Safari, Flock, Firefox, and many others.
IDM Trial Reset Download
|File Parameters||Parameter Values|
|File format||ZIP archive|
|Download||No special designation|
|Download Tools||No special designation|
There are two ways to activate:
Registration (currently this method is
- Use the
Reset Trialfunction to achieve unlimited use (currently this is only available in this way, and the software will implement the ‘automatic reset renewal’ through scheduled tasks, no human operation required)