Photoshop CS6, released in May 2012, added new creative design tools and provided a redesigned interface with a focus on enhanced performance. New features have been added to the Content-Aware tool such as the Content-Aware Patch and Content-Aware Move.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 brought a suite of tools for video editing. Color and exposure adjustments, as well as layers, are among a few things that are featured in this new editor. Upon completion of editing, the user is presented with a handful of options of exporting into a few popular formats.
CS6 brings the "straighten" tool to Photoshop, where a user simply draws a line anywhere on an image, and the canvas will reorient itself so that the line drawn becomes horizontal, and adjusts the media accordingly. This was created with the intention that users will draw a line parallel to a plane in the image, and reorient the image to that plane to more easily achieve certain perspectives.
CS6 allows background saving, which means that while another document is compiling and archiving itself, it is possible to simultaneously edit an image. CS6 also features a customizable auto-save feature, preventing any work from being lost.
With version 13.1.3, Adobe dropped support for Windows XP (including Windows XP Professional x64 Edition); thus, the last version that works on Windows XP is 13.0.1. Adobe also announced that CS6 will be the last suite sold with perpetual licenses in favor of the new Creative Cloud subscriptions, though they will continue to provide OS compatibility support as well as bug fixes and security updates as necessary.
Starting January 09, 2017, CS6 is no longer available for purchase, making a Creative Cloud license the only purchase option going forward.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 download
- Content recognition patching
- Adobe Mercury graphics engine
- New and improved design tools
- New video material editing features
- New user interface
- The new Blur Gallery
- New cutting tools
- Preset migration and sharing features
- Adaptive wide angle
- Background storage
- Automatic recovery
- Improved automatic correction
- Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 7 plug-in
- Innovative erosion effect brush
- Support more camera models
- Support 10-bit color depth support
- Support for 3D LUT
- Add a painting preset
- Adobe Bridge CS6
- Improved Adobe Mini Bridge
- Enhanced TIFF support
- Increase the maximum brush size
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP* with Service Pack 3 or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
- 1GB of RAM
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512MB of VRAM
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
Windows version 32+64 bit download
Chinese version download
Multi-language version download
Mac version download
Windows crack file download
|File Parameters||Parameter Values|
|File format||Rar compressed file|
|Download Tools||Download tools that support magnetic links (such as Thunder)|
- First need to break the network (important)
- Choose a trial
- Choose to install
- The installation is complete. At this point, you can turn it off or start it immediately. You can see that the trial period is 30 days immediately!